Kindergarten Registration is Now Open
Kannapolis City Schools welcomes you and your child to Kindergarten for 2021-2022. Any child who reaches the age of five years old on or before August 31, 2021 is eligible to register. Registration opens March 22, 2021 and KCS is offering two options for 2021-2022 enrollment:
- Complete the Kindergarten Online Registration Enrollment form (English/Spanish). Once completed, you will be contacted by the school to provide additional required documents (listed below).
- Pick up a Kindergarten enrollment packet at your home school location. Use the KCS attendance zone location link if unsure of home school. If your student has a confirmed magnet slot, please register at the accepted magnet school. Completed forms and required documents (listed below) can be returned to the school’s Dropbox (front of school) or to the school office prior to student beginning Kindergarten.
Required documents for Kindergarten Enrollment
- Photo ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Child's Birth Certificate with Parent name(s)
- Proof of Residency
- Kindergarten Health Assessment (English/Spanish) and Immunizations: This is required by North Carolina Statute. Students who do not have this completed after 30 days following the start of school will not be allowed to attend until the requirements are met. All schools and local physicians are aware of the requirements and have the proper forms that are needed for documentation.
Enrollment questions please contact your Home School's main office.