Cabarrus County Transportation Services
For Medicaid recipients
- Medicaid will cover transportation to doctor appointments and pharmacy visits (for prescription pickups only).
Adult and Aging Services
- Call 704-920-1400 (Choose Option 7 at first menu, and 2 at the second menu)
- Will assist clients who are over 60 and not receiving Medicaid. The cost of transportation to doctor appointments and pharmacy visits (for prescription pickups only) is covered.
The Rural General Purpose (RGP) Program
- Contact the CCTS Demand Response Center at 704-920-2246 about eligibility through the RGP
- Available for all individuals living in the rural areas of Cabarrus County who do not qualify for transportation through any of the above programs or who need transportation within Cabarrus County to other destinations not covered by their specific program.
- Check with the Demand Response Center at 704-920-2246
- If you are not picked up at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- If you need to make any changes to your transportation reservation
Concord Kannapolis Area Transit:
- Visit - http://www.ckrider.com for more information about Fares, Passes, SMART Cards, and how to receive a reduced fare if you qualify
- Customer Service - 704-920-7433
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 5:30am to 8:30pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:30am to 8:30pm