As we transition into remote learning, we hope the weekly choice boards, activities and resources below help your child continue learning at home. If your child has a current IEP, please pay attention for emails/contact from your child’s teacher for academic instruction and support times.
The resources posted include:
- Academic and Functional Activity Choice Boards
- Speech/Communication Choice Boards
- Adapted PE Choice Boards
- Fine/Gross Motor Skills Activities
- Links to additional resources for Visuals, Social Emotional Support, and
- Supplemental Academic Websites.
Every Sunday, Choice Boards will be updated and uploaded for the coming week. If students do not have access to wifi for devices, we will be offering paper copies of the Choice Boards placed outside of your child’s school 24/7 for you to pick up. We will update the paper copies each Monday by 8:00am with new Choice Boards for the upcoming week.Students will have no work or instruction during Spring Break (April 13-17).