- Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
- Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
- Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
- Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
- Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
- View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
- Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
- Download and install the PowerSchool Mobile app for iOS or Android
- Open the PowerSchool Mobile app
- Tap Where is my district code?
- Scroll down and tap Search for Your District
- In the box asking for PowerSchool Server Address, type kan.powerschool.com and tap Submit
- Plug in your username and password and tap Sign In as Parent. If you do not know your username and/or password, please contact your school's Data Manager